Whale, Dolphin, Porpoise, Seal, Otter, Eagle, Deer. Visit the World’s Third Largest Whirlpool at the Corryvreckan or book a trip to Iona, Staffa and the Puffin colony.
- Corryvreckan Wildlife Trip (Open RIB)
Our most popular tour. A 2hr spectacular wildlife trip culminating in a visit to the “Corry” This tidal phenomenom in the Gulf of Corryvreckan creates the world’s third largest whirlpool. During the trip you may see Seals, Porpoise, Otter, Dolphin, the occasional Minke Whale, Seabirds and Birds of Prey including Eagles. Ashore you may spot Red and Fallow Deer as well as Wild Goats.
- Whirlpool Special (Open RIB)
Timed to coincide with the best of the tides you can see the “Corry” at its most awesome. In bad weather its roar can be heard 6miles away. A trip for the more adventurous – hang on tight!
- Corryvreckan Wildlife and Whales Tour (Traditional Boat)
Using our traditional boat, Celtic Adventurer, this is a more leisurely wildlife tour spending time in the popular whale feeding areas.
- Day Trip to Iona and Staffa (Cabin RIB)
The alternative and quick way to Iona. Our comfortable cabin RIB takes just over an hour to whisk you from Easdale across to this fantastic island. You have 2.5hrs ashore to explore the Abbey and village. We head on up to Staffa to visit the awe inspiring Basalt Columns and Fingal’s cave.
Important points to note
- All trips are subject to sea conditions and seasonal variations.
- Pregnancy or back problems.
We specifically advise that our trips are not suitable for anyone with the above.
- Full third party liability is provided for all passengers,excluding personal effects, which are carried at your own risk.
- Lifejackets must be worn at all times.
- Full refunds up to 24hrs before departure or if a voyage is cancelled by us.
- No two voyages are the same, we cannot guarantee particular wildlife sightings.
- In sunny weather, protective cream and sun glasses are advised.
- We provide full waterproofs, please bring warm clothing for underneath.