Terms & Conditions of Booking
Seafari will only allow entry onto the vessels to those passengers who are willing to agree to the Seafari Terms and Conditions as set out below.
By ticking that you agree to these terms and conditions you are also confirming that you have read, understand and agree to follow our Covid-19 procedures.
From 19th July, following Scottish Government guidelines with regard to social distancing outdoors, we will be selling all 12 seats on board. Therefore it is possible that passengers from different parties will be seated next to each other. Our mitigation measures will still be in place including the requirement to sanitise hands prior to boarding, wearing masks and sanitisation of our boats and lifejackets.
We are currently working with the following measures on board our traditional boat, Celtic Adventurer :
- Masks to be worn throughout the tour (unless a private charter / not a mixed group).
- The deck area will be zoned so your group will be allocated a zone.
- Access to the toilet is currently on an “emergency basis”.
- Access to the wheelhouse is restricted to 1 passenger at a time only and we ask that distance is kept between passenger and skipper.
**Arrival and Departure Times** – You are agreeing to arrive at Easdale 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
In the event of late arrivals we reserve the right to maintain our advertised trip departure time and leave without you (in this event we reserve the right to not issue a refund). We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before departure time as the kitting up process and safety information can take up to 30 minutes. We are based in Easdale which is 16 miles south of Oban so please account for your journey time (approximately 40 minutes drive from Oban) to ensure you arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
** Sea Conditions and Weather **
All departures are subject to sea conditions and weather conditions. Sailings are subject to the decision of the skipper. Whilst we never want to cancel a tour we will not hesitate to do so on the grounds of safety – we will always try to give as much notice as possible, however occasionally short notice cancellations are unavoidable.
**Pregnancy, Back Problems or disabilities**
We specifically advise that our trips are not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or who suffers from back problems – please let us know if you have any concerns and we will offer advice on whether or not we think the tour will be suitable for you.
- People with disabilities must have independent sitting balance. We are happy to assist with boarding.
- We are happy to carry persons in wheelchairs but the weather must be calm and we will require advanced notice.
- We request you inform us of any potential problems at the time of booking.
**Cancellations and Refund Policy**
1. In the event that we cancel a trip due to poor weather or insufficient numbers we will provide a full refund.
2. In the event that you wish to cancel your booking we will issue a refund if we receive more than 24 hours notice. If you give us less than 24 hours notice we reserve the right not to refund unless we are able to re-sell your seats.
3. Children (aged 4 and over) are very welcome on our trips however the skipper’s decision is final in the event of poor weather and sea conditions. In this event we will issue a full refund for the people in the party who have to stay on land with the child.
4. If travel restrictions, due to Covid 19, affect your journey to the extent you are unable to join us we will either arrange a new date or issue a full refund.
5. If cancellations due to Covid 19 affect the economic viability of our tour we reserve the right to re-arrange a tour departure time / date or cancel – if we cancel then a full refund will be issued.
No two voyages are the same. We cannot guarantee sightings of any particular wildlife species although our crew are very experienced and will always do their best to find wildlife.
We reserve the right to change the boat we use on the day.
Full, third party liability is provided for all passengers, excluding personal effects (including cameras, mobile phones and other electronic equipment) which are carried at your own risk.
Essentially we will not give your data to any third party unless legally required to do so. We need your data for our records (which we need to keep for 7 years for VAT and tax inspection purposes) – will will not bombard you with marketing emails however, we may send you one email after your tour to request some feedback and we may, very occasionally, contact you with some information about a new product or service. Please read our full Privacy Notice here. Occasionally Seafari Adventures will take photos of our passengers whilst kitting up or out on our boats – we may use these photos for marketing purposes or share on our social media channels. If you do not want us to take your photo please let us know when you check-in.