Seafari will only allow entry onto the vessels to those passengers who are willing to agree to the Seafari Terms and Conditions as set out below.
**Arrival and Departure Times** - You are agreeing to arrive at Easdale 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
In the event of late arrivals we reserve the right to maintain our advertised trip departure time and leave without you (in this event we reserve the right to not issue a refund). We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before departure time as the kitting up process and safety information can take up to 30 minutes. We are based in Easdale which is 16 miles south of Oban so please account for your journey time (approximately 40 minutes drive from Oban) to ensure you arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
** Sea Conditions and Weather **
All departures are subject to sea conditions and weather conditions. Sailings are subject to the decision of the skipper. Whilst we never want to cancel a tour we will not hesitate to do so on the grounds of safety - we will always try to give as much notice as possible, however occasionally short notice cancellations are unavoidable.
**Pregnancy, Back Problems or disabilities**
We specifically advise that our trips are not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or who suffers from back problems - please let us know if you have any concerns and we will offer advice on whether or not we think the tour will be suitable for you.
- People with disabilities must have independent sitting balance. We are happy to assist with boarding.
- We are happy to carry persons in wheelchairs but the weather must be calm and we will require advanced notice.
- We request you inform us of any potential problems at the time of booking.
**Cancellations and Refund Policy**
1. In the event that we cancel a trip due to poor weather or insufficient numbers we will provide a full refund.
2. In the event that you wish to cancel your booking we will issue a refund if we receive more than 24 hours notice. If you give us less than 24 hours notice we reserve the right not to refund unless we are able to re-sell your seats.
3. Children are very welcome on our trips however the skipper's decision is final in the event of poor weather and sea conditions.
No two voyages are the same. We cannot guarantee sightings of any particular wildlife species although our crew are very experienced and will always do their best.
Full, third party liability is provided for all passengers, excluding personal effects (including cameras, mobile phones and other electronic equipment) which are carried at your own risk.